WHAT DOES A THERMOMIX CONSULTANT DO?
As a Thermomix Consultant you have a flexible business which you can take anywhere, anytime that suits your lifestyle. Your primary roles involve:
- Arranging in home demonstrations to showcase the capabilities of Thermomix.
- Conducting demonstrations using our proven format.
- Taking orders on behalf of the company.
- Providing ongoing service to your customers.
- Participating in your local team meetings, cooking classes, and events.
- Participating in continuous training.
- Inviting others to join the business.
- Having fun!
BENEFITS AND SUPPORT FOR THERMOMIX CONSULTANTS
Thermomix provides a comprehensive support system for all Consultants, as well as perks that come with being a Thermomix business owner. Some of the benefits and support include:
- A detailed New Consultant Training Program, including ongoing training.
- Monthly Branch meetings that are inclusive, educational, and fun.
- Weekly Consultant Team meetings that inspire and motivate.
- Professional marketing materials and a Consultant Support login website.
- Cooking classes to inspire and support your customers.
- Access to exclusive recipes and incentives.
With Thermomix you are in business for yourself, but not by yourself!
GETTING YOUR THERMOMIX BUSINESS STARTED
Starting your Thermomix business and becoming a Thermomix Consultant is both FREE and easy. You can kickstart your Thermomix career today through one of three ways:
- Purchase a Thermomix and complete the Business Application form
- Join the Earning Program – Purchase your TM5 with a $500 refundable deposit
- Earn your Thermomix by completing sales
- If you are already a Thermomix owner simply complete the Business Application form
Contact your local Consultant or Thermomix Canada to learn more about this exciting business opportunity.
Join the Thermomix business family and share the Thermomix passion!