Behind Thermomix® is over 40 years of German design and engineering and is the most intelligently designed kitchen appliance on the market today. Combining precision engineering with simple and intuitive functionality allows you to be more effective and efficient in the kitchen. Saving time and effort is one of the greatest benefits of owning a Thermomix.
Thermomix ® has an abundance of state-of-the-art safety features, including a durable, powerful motor with electronic motor protection to prevent overload. Not only does the precise heating system in the Thermomix automatically monitor temperature for perfect and consistent cooking but it will also prevent accidental overheating to protect both you and your food. The Thermomix TM5 has an innovative variable locking system that prevents functionality if the lid is not properly secured in place. In addition, to ensure no splashing occurs when operating at high speeds, the locking system will not open until the knife has fully stopped.
Saving time and making cooking easier is at the core of why Thermomix ® is unparalleled in the all-in-one cooking product segment. The heating function in your Thermomix combines cooking at precise temperatures with integrated temperature sensors to ensure a consistent temperature is maintained. This functionality helps to preserve the colour, flavour and nutrients in all your ingredients.
As a Thermomix owner, you can say goodbye to standing and waiting, constantly stirring your dish, and overcooked or burnt ingredients. Perfect cooking is easier than ever with the precise control of a single control knob and a clear easy-to-use touchscreen. By selecting the time, temperature, and speed, you can turn complicated and time consuming recipes into fast and easy everyday meals.
Behind every Thermomix ® is 130 years of engineering, experience, and quality standards that has made Vorwerk a household brand name and created millions of satisfied customers around the world.
A Thermomix in your kitchen is like having your own personal assistant cooking with you every step of the way. The Thermomix TM5 features:
- Maintenance-free reluctance motor. The powerful 500 W motor offers precision control over blade speed and direction and it can easily tackle the most demanding tasks in the kitchen.
- Integrated electronic weighing scales enable you to weigh the ingredients straight in the Thermomix ® bowl to be processed. The scales work independently even while you are cooking or mixing at low speeds. Simply press the scale button ‘and add the ingredients. Press the ‘tare’ button to reset the scale to zero and add the next ingredient.
- Colour touchscreen brings simple convenient cooking and endless possibilities right at your fingertips. Numerous functions and features can be accessed through the touchscreen and a single dial.
- Temperature control offers you the ability to cook food at constant, precise temperatures between 37°C to 120 °C which helps to preserve the flavour, colour and nutrients of your ingredients.
- Fully automated locking arms make Thermomix® use easier and safer. The lid is always locked when the knife is in operation and it will also ensure the Thermomix® will not be opened too fast and while hot ingredients might be still in motion.
- Stainless steel bowl with integrated heating makes cooking faster and more efficient.
- Solingen steel blade ensure that you can cut, grade, mill ingredients fast and easy with excellent results.
- Sophisticated safety controls and high grade food safe materials make your Thermomix ® a reliable help in the kitchen.
- Energy efficient Thermomix® reduces energy consumption and helps you do your part in preserving our planet. Thermomix® uses less energy than most kitchen appliances. Only one power source is needed to cook a complete meal for the whole family. The localized heating element in the base of the mixing bowl ensures that heat is delivered directly into the food in the bowl, maximizing efficiency and minimizing thermal loss. The direct heating system also allows cooking times for most foods to be reduced thus saving both time and energy. The ingredients are constantly steered so the heat is efficiently and evenly distributed so the food cooks faster and the likelihood of burning is reduced.