Used all over the world by millions of satisfied home cooks and top chefs alike, Thermomix is a unique, cutting-edge appliance that brings professional-style cooking to any home and kitchen, making meals simple and fun.
The colour touchscreen display and control dial mean it is a breeze to programme the Thermomix, which effortlessly performs the functions of virtually every kitchen device you’ll ever need.
Click each one of the images below to watch a short video on the main functions of Thermomix.
- The Kneading Function: Doughs made by your Thermomix are superb for bread, pizza, pasta, scones and even delicate recipes like pastry and brioche. The Thermomix can even deal with heavy doughs and make them supple and smooth. It’s all thanks to the special built-in interval mode, which replicates the action of a master baker kneading the dough – rotating it in a clockwise-counterclockwise direction.
- The Cooking Function: Your Thermomix will cook, heat, sauté or warm at precision temperatures to ensure the perfect repeatable result. Unlike traditional cooking on a stove top, Thermomix ® provides the most controlled cooking environment through precise, constant temperature that’s automatically regulated and easy to adjust using the temperature selector dial and touchscreen display.
- The Whisking Function: Perfection is an attachment away with the Butterfly Whisk. Mastering a perfect consistency has never been easier. Just fit the butterfly whisk to the Thermomix knife and set the speed to a moderate 2-4. Once attached, the butterfly whisk attachment allows you to easily and quickly whip cream, egg whites into beautiful peaks, desserts into velvety consistencies, and so much more. And the best part is it all takes place in one bowl.
- The Grinding Function: The powerful Thermomix® motor and high quality knife enable you to mill grains to create your favorite flour, grind your own coffee, finely grate parmesan cheese, and extract the fullest flavour by grinding your own herbs and spices. Crushing Ice cubes is also a breeze can be crushed in seconds. You have full control of the consistency of your ingredients with the Thermomix grinding function.
- The Weighing Function: Precision is one button away with the Thermomix built-in scale. At your fingertips is the ability to weigh ingredients before or even during operation. Imagine weighing your ingredients in the same bowl you are using to mix, knead, or cook with – Thermomix revolutionizes the way we precisely prepare our food by making it an easy and convenient process.
- The Blending Function: It’s easy to blend your ingredients with Thermomix. A smooth blended beverage or a silky soup is easier than ever and just a button away with the Thermomix. The combination of a powerful motor and durable, sharp knife makes blending in your Thermomix ® effortless. Speeds between 6-10 will enable you to create any consistency you desire.
- The Stirring Function: It’s not called the Worlds, Smallest, Smartest Kitchen for nothing. No longer do you have to spend time stirring your ingredients, your Thermomix does the work for you. Simply set the knife to stir the ingredients continuously to achieve even heating while you cook. Stir up some free time with your Thermomix.
- The Chopping Function: Your Thermomix provides you an easy and simple way to chop your ingredients to the consistency you want. Simply place the ingredients in the bowl and select the speed to achieve either a coarsely or finely chopped texture. You can chop nuts, herbs, meats, vegetables, including an onion in three seconds.
- The Emulsifying Function: With Thermomix ®, you can easily create your own dressings, hollandaise sauce, mayonnaise, and other emulsification recipes. Simply place the measuring cup into position, pour the oil onto the mixing bowl lid and let it drizzle down into the bowl with the rest of the ingredients. Thermomix ® allows you to create easy and simple emulsifications.
- The Steaming Function: The Varoma is the revolutionary attachment that comes with every Thermomix, allowing you to steam ingredients with ease. The Varoma sits right on top of the mixing bowl so you can make multiple dishes at once. You can create a complete meal all at once, simply place the potatoes or rice in the Simmering Basket, the vegetables in the Varoma dish and fish or meat on the Varoma tray. The source of the word Varoma is “vapour” plus “aroma”: so just add some spices to the water in the mixing bowl and let aromatic steam gently cook your favourite fish or meat.
- The Controlled Heating Function: Controlling your temperature is vital in the creation of many dishes, and other cooking tools cannot accomplish the precise cooking temperatures that are achieved with Thermomix®. At your fingertips is the ability to achieve a precise temperature with every dish you create. Whether you are an expert chef or a novice in the kitchen, cooking with the Thermomix will give you the confidence to take on any recipe you desire. Sophisticated technology and engineering include integrated sensors within the mixing bowl that regulate the temperature to achieve the exact heat required for your recipe.
- The Mixing Function: Thermomix ® is one of the most refined and powerful food mixers you can own. The easy to use touch screen controls gives you precise control over speed so you can prepare a wide range of foods more quickly and easily than ever before. Batters and puddings are a breeze in the Thermomix and will impress every time.